The Export and Investment Centre of the Dominica Republic (CEI-RD) is the government institution responsible for the promotion and support of exports and investment activities in the country. CEI-RD offers close assistance throughout the investment process providing business advisory to start up operation, as well as a comprehensive follow-up service to investors already operating in the country. CEI-RD also serves as a bridge between foreign buyers and the local business community by providing assistance in finding the Dominican exporter suitable for your needs.
The Centre has representatives in major cities worldwide, please contact our Embassy to find agents in your area.
All services offered by CEI- RD are free, and information provided during the process is managed in total confidentiality.
Services offered by CEI-RD to Investors:
- Arrival services.
- Transportation, logistics, and other requests made by investors.
- Work sessions with each investor in order to identify their requirements.
- Meeting arrangements with key ministries according to the requirements of the investor.
- Meeting arrangements with key private sector groups.
- Preparing presentations, proposals and reports in the areas of synergy with the departments of market intelligence and Single-Window for Investment.
- Introduction to the Department of Single-Window for Investment (VUI).
- Follow-up with investors already settled in the country.
For more information, please contact the Trade and Investment section at the Embassy or visit the CEI-RD website at http://www.cei-rd.gov.do